Want xmas and new year over with

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nicki, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

Maybe i'm sounding really horrible but i find it a very hard time,,I have two lovely kids that get me through the worst of it,,but 13 years ago i lost a little girl when i was 6 months pregnant and find new year a very difficult time of the year...I lost my little girl because of a violent fool that was my ex boyfriend....But i wanted to go out for the first new year since this happened but my ex boyfriend wont look after the kids that we have as he said hes made plans yet last year he said he would have them......

Help i really want to change this year and do something different and go out,,instead of being in the house crying and feeling really bad..

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What about family members like your cousins, aunts, uncles, etc Can't they help you out or even look after the kids for you.

3. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

I dont have anything to do with my family as i was abused by both my parents..so i'm not aloud to have them near my kids

4. Anime-Zodiac

Is there anybody who you trust who can help you out. Otherwise you have got to put your down hard on your ex boyfriend so there is a compromise.

5. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

Its really hard with my ex's as i have moved on with a very lovely relationship and the kids think that my current boyfriend is great we have been together for almost two year now.......I think he hates the fact that i have moved on and is trying to hurt me,,but what i keep telling him its not me his hurting its hes kids....But hes always was selfish and putting his cars before his kids...I guess over two years he would have changed but oh no..Thats why hes still single lol..

Thank you for replying and have a happy new year.xx

6. Anime-Zodiac

Well if he carries on with these actions then i'm sure your kids will grow aware of this and it will come back to bite your ex. It's his loss.

No problem, have a happy new year also.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Can you hire a babysitter? That is what many people do when they go out and don't want the kids with them. You need to get out if you feel the time is right for you. It might be the beginning of many firsts in your life. Don't give up on the night out. How old are the kids?

8. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

There Dad has told me today that he is having the kids finally,,they are lovely kids,,girl 9 and boy 8..

9. jadine

jadine New Member

I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you.

10. Anime-Zodiac

That's good news.