Wanted it all to end *triggering maybe*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dying_Dreams, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

I sit here crying. Dont have clue what to do with myself.
    Wanted to die so much, so a few minutes ago i started to try then i realized it wasnt going to work. Im so useless and stupid i cant even get ending everything right, i have to mess it up! Im so upset i wanted to die so much. I didnt want to face tomorrow. Cant face tomorrow I cant carry on anymore. Ive wanted to die for so long and it never worked. All i can think about is trying again. Its been on my mind for so long now :sad:

Sorry this post probably doesnt even make sense right now. Im not thinking straight at the minute!
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Maybe you don't want to die? Not a bad thing really, certainly not enough to label oneself as a coward, after all, that would make the entire human race cowards and people, however selfish and bad they are capable of being, have proved themselves pretty brave at times among other noble traits.

I don't know your story but am willing to hear it if you want to go through it one more time, may help you get your head round it this time, maybe not but it can help just knowing someone is listening :hug:
  3. Dying_Dreams

Thank you for your relpy Robin

I dont know what to do anymore. I still think dying is the only option
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Living would also be an option you know. I don't think you're 'useless or stupid.' We all make mistakes. Feel free to talk about it.
  5. jollificator

jollificator New Member

Hi Dying Dreams,

Please don't stop crying (now or in the future) ..it's one of the most beautiful characteristics a human being can have.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2008
  6. Dying_Dreams

Thank you all for the replies.

I dont have many words right now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.