wanted to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by troubledprincess, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

hey today has been hell my grandad brought my boy home today 10mins later my mum turned up trying to take my son away from me but i said no he was mine i would fight to the death to keep him she has no right to try and take him yeah i self harm but i never do it when my son is about and never will if i every feel im getting to the stage where i need to cut i ask my friend to take my boy till i feel better.
    but my mum said that she will get my son taken off me then she went to far and told me to go and kill myself she has gone way to far and thanks to the people on here i hope i will never feel the need to kill myself

2. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you've had such a bad day and I am sorry for what your mum said that is unforgivable for a mother to say that. You are your sons mum and as long as he's been properly looked after and at no risk which I'm sure he isn't then your mum has no right to try taking him off you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.