wanting death to come sooner rather than later

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I want to die. The desire feel so great and I'm thinking it is the only way out. I want to give up the fight for life. A fight for understanding and validation of my pain and suffering (in real life that is). I want this to be over.

I try my best to be understanding and validating to those ungrateful family members but I am not given the same service.

just give up why don't you.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Oceans...I truly know what it is like to have a family that is unkind, but I would not hurt myself over them or anyone else...you are worth so much more and they are just to impaired to see it...please stay save and find a way to get support from others...big hugs, J
  3. I have family members who behaved the same way as your family did.. Well, you don't have to end your own life for that.. Just move away from them if you can and find someone who can understand you.. Please don't end up killing yourself because it is not worth it.. :hugtackles: Stay safe and feel free to chat with our members here as the people here are very supportive.. :hug:

And no, i will not give up my life because of some stupid idiots from my family members.. I must to stay alive to fight them back.. You too.. I support you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.