Wanting it to be over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Abby Rose, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

For the past month I have put everything in my life on hold to try and get my shit togerther, but after giving it everything I had I realize that I failed completly. I have made no progress emotionally, I feel terriable, and I dont see anything that resemables a positive outcome in my future. For years I knew how it was going to end but rather then accept the truth, I continued to relied on false hope now reality is going to hit me and any chance of hapieness, or normalcy, or something that would give me a reason to live will be out of reach and now I have to accept the truth that for as long as I live I will be miserable and alone.

2. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

I understand how you're feeling. I'm not gonna tell you what to do, as I think something like this should always be your own choice. But please make sure this is what you really want to do because once you do it, if you succeed, it can't be undone.

3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I just wanted to give you a hug *hug, i hope you start feeling better *hug

4. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: , sorry about that

5. felodese

felodese Member

wow i have similar thoughts

i know this wont help but i don't know what keeps me going other than small threads of hope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.