Wanting out... (poss trigger)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meaningless-vessel, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I'm currently considering several options. I have recently found out about a job disciplinary that I was supposed to attend today - after the time of it.

If I rewind 4 weeks back.

I SH'd, and was duly requested to seek medical advice. Being awake on a Tuesday morning at 03:39 pushed me over the edge as one of my key components of my depression (my son who I haven't seen in over 5 years - his time/day of birth).

Two days later I then have a friend call police on me for a welfare check. This friend knew what I had and what she was doing was unlikely to bear anything other than an OK off of it - I'd asked for her help to fund getting the necessary prescription, and that hadn't happened at that point.

Since then I have not been into work. I have developed an anxiety of being in open public places, but somehow managed to get out to get necessary food/tobacco to fuel living until now.

I've then heard of this job disciplinary, and I have 13 days to make enough money to substantiate living where I am. I am struggling. And I cannot stop hearing the roar of *personal edit* - outside my ground floor bedroom window.

I have just placed a call to my doc, so I can see if there's a logical way to keep me safe. Although I'm not entirely sure I would want to be safe.

I just wish I wasn't so... complicated.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having a difficult time Gary and wish i knew some way to help you. I am not familiar enough with disability or job rules to offer advice for you on that in the UK> i am glad you have spoken to the Dr office and really encourage you to not accept no until they help you. We are always here for moral support but you need more than that right now - please let me know if there is anything i can do to help in any way.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know you're cared about here, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :hug:

4. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

gary, not much more to say than you're wubbed, and we're here if and when you need us sweetie. please now that. . . :hug: come talk to me anytime

5. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

same here gary. Please pm me anytime(though I am not in a much better place) xxx

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Gary hun :hug: placing that call to the doc was a good move and I hope they can help you out and don't take anything less than what you want out of the situation. You have got to keep going and get yourself well again and be there for your son when he is old to understand and make his own decisions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.