Wanting to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emack54, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

The thoughts are always there. I cant escape them, they dont go away. I am tired of living a life in which I feel dead already. I dont feel like going on anymore. I am scared of myself and wonder if they should just lock me up somewhere forever so I dont hurt myself.

Its like I feel a battle between my head and my heart. My heart is telling me to just do it. My head is saying "No, stay find a reason to go on". I just dont know. I have had these thoughts and feelings for so long its hard to find new reasons to live.

I dont know what its like to not have suicidal thoughts and am tired of trying.

Please somebody help.
    Emack:(:sad:

2. Lost Mind

Lost Mind Member

"If you are going through hell, just keep on going"--Wintson Churchill

It's on your signature, and I think it's exactly what it is that You are looking for.
    Trust me I've been there, when something bad happens. So bad that it feels like all your efforts in your whole life have gone to waste...
    All You wish for is for it to end there and then because no way that any human being can cope with so much pain and suffering...

But try to think of this, WHAT IF...

What if You would give up now, and miss all the great things that are still coming your way but are still in the future.
    You wouldn't want to miss them would you ?
    If someone would tell you your dreams will come through but you gotta hang on. Would you want to give up now ?

Life is very hard sometimes, but if you are willing to just hang in there Then something good will come your way... :)

I live of one thing and one thing only, just mere hope...
    You can't see it, you can't touch it but it's there if you believe it to be

hope for better days :)

Just hang in there, you'll be ok :)

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry that you are going through so much pain and mental torment. But maybe you should sit down and take account of what exactly has kept you going this long? You have been struggling for so long now, but something, somewhere deep inside you you have some inner strength that you need to tap into right now. And yes, maybe you should try taking a break from it all. Investigate into whether there are any crisis units in your area. I've stayed there several times. Sometimes just the break from the everyday stuff by staying there for a few days or a week can really lift your spirits. A safe place to take time to revisit your priorities and get some much needed counselling and just a breather!!! Or maybe some group support or even calling a help line. Sharing your pain can sometimes give you the strength you need to carry on. And you always have the care and help of the members here. Can you please try atleast one of these options. If you need to vent, don't hesitate to put it here or even drop me a line if it will help. Keep trying ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.