Wanting to die...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emack54, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

I want to die. No one seems to understand. My family is crying all the time because they dont know what to do. My psychiatrist tells me to stop giving up, but I dont know what else to do. Today is the day. Maybe I will call a hotline again, but I feel like I do it all the time.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up emack. Keep trying to regain the will to survive. :hug:
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

go to the hotline if u want the people ar there because they choose to be.
  4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Thats ok - if you need to call the hotline again then do it. Continue to do it if that's what's keeping you here. The fact that you are making the call or even thinking about making the call shows that somewhere deep inside there is still hope.

Your family obviously cares about you and for that you are very lucky! Make the most of their love and support!
  5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

it probably feels like you have tried as hard as you can and dying is the only way. something in you is reaching out so there is incy light left in you that wants to live. call the hot line and see how it goes
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't feel bad about using the hotline so much, That is what they are there for, Especially when they are talking to someone in crisis. Can you tell us why you want to die so bad? Maybe we can give you just that little bit of hope to hang onto and to build positive thoughts from. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  7. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

It's better to talk about it then to .. actually do it. I've not been here a long time, what is it that's making you want to actually end it all?
  8. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

I just keep thinking what the hell? Why am I still here when I feel so dead anyway.
  9. annomus_87

annomus_87 Member

at least u still have ur family that cares. it sucks not to have ur family give a shit about u.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Everyone has a reason for being here. It is elusive so you aren't the only one who is still searching for it. Rely on your family and sit down and have a serious talk with them. That way they have a better understanding about your moods. They sound like they love you!!
    Try and find a support group of people who have alot of the same problems you do. You might even make a few friends there. I know what it feels like to be alone and you don't want to go down that path. Stay as active as you can. Hell do some volunteer work for a nurseing home, or an animal shelter. Just try different things until you find an answer to why you should stay with us. We are and always will be here!!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.