Wanting to End It

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HelpWanted, Jul 8, 2016.

1. HelpWanted

HelpWanted New Member

In a nutshell a few years ago I was sexually touched by a male co-worker(I'm male) when I reported him. He made my life a hell at work to the point I tried to kill myself. My old job asked me to resign afterwards while they kept him.

I have not been the same since. Don't like my life. Nothing seems to be happy anymore and I don't see the point of living if life deals these kinds of unfair circumstances. The past month I've been researching ways to end it especially today.

I live in the SLC, Utah area are there any groups I could talk to and try and get help.

2. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I am saddened by your story but that was not right in what happened. No doubt the experience has caused you immense emotional trauma. Have you spoken to anyone about this situation such as a rape crisis organisation. I appreciate its very rare in dealing with male to male trauma but you need to seek counseling support.

Your life is torn apart and you severely suffering from stress and no doubt suffered PTSD symptoms. I am very sorry if I am causing you additional stress but trying to help in a realistic way. Ok, you will not seek any action as your perpetrator but it's about beginning your life and starting to learn to trusting others.

No doubt your are hurting and perhaps you are also not trusting others in any new social or existing relationships. I assuming this is the case and if it is not then I am very sorry.

Please keep posting as you truly need our support. Please take this virtual hand w,e offer and let us help YOU. You are no longer alone and we will help YOU as much as we can. Just think someone in the world, does feel your hurt and cares enough to help YOU.

Keep posting and most important be safe.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

HI @HelpWanted I'm really sorry to hear about what has happened. You definitely deserve better. This was in no way your fault and well done for reporting it, many don't. I think you should get counselling for what happened and look to the future and see how you can make a life worth living. We are here for you 24/7 as well :)