Wanting to end things

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by caraculiumbro, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caraculiumbro

caraculiumbro Member

I should be happy with my life. I am married and a mom and close to finishing my doctorate degree. But I am so overwhelmed. I feel like I am going to lose my mind and keep thinking about ending things. I am so tired and the only person I have told about how I feel, like there is no way out of the stress, doesn't take me seriously (my husband). I have loaded mu gun and sat with it but haven't been able to go through with it. I feel so alone and so tired of fighting what seems to be an endless uphill battle. I have overcome abuse and my husband's alcoholism and I just have nothing left. No one sees or cares.
  2. Sophronia

Sophronia Member

I am new to this forum, so I don't have much to say that will not come off as condescending bullshit. Just questions. Is your husband still abusing you? If so, there are resources that will help you get out. Also, you have your master's degree (presumably). There may be job placement resources as well.

If not, what is it that is causing you to be overwhelmed right now?
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You have an exhausting life so it's not surprising that how you feel. Have you thought of seeing your doctor or going to an Al Anon meeting? You need support and help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.