Wanting to Escape

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So much going on. So much on mind. Just wanting to escape all this. I'm so exhausted. Just too much.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can get some rest soon just sleep it can help to rest ones mind

3. brknsilence

I'll try. Just haven't been wanting to face anything anymore. :(

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes. Sleep on it. That usually helps. I really hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

5. brknsilence

Today isn't better. I just want to disappear. I tried getting out to get milk, everyone staring at me because my kids were not listening to me and running all over the place- got the kids and just left the store. I felt embarrassed and just want to die. Sad, I can't go anywhere. Just feel like a failure.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you are taking too much notice of what other people think. Kids will be kids and run riot at times and get out of control, that's NOT something you have done wrong, it's human nature. I am sorry you feel today was not a better day. Maybe to take the kids out perhaps take them to a park where they can play and be wild and be themselves, don't lock yourself up. Go with the flow (I know, so much easier said than done) and take it minute by minute, no build up. You don't owe anyone anything, have no reason to feel embarrassed. Hugs to you :hug: :hugs: :hug2:

7. brknsilence

Thanks-I had to get out today to do laundry and get the milk. I just went out and as serious and everything I had been, I tried to cut loose and have a bit of fun with the kids. They like getting things (a small toy or treat) at the laundromat. I just told them if they help separate the laundry and get it in the wash I'll give them some money to let them chose whatever they wanted. They helped and I tried my best to just try to have fun during that time. I think it helped. Helped me not worry so much but the thoughts were there at times but tried my best to ignore it. Just glad to be home, resting. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Today,was a good start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.