Wanting to go home and just <edit>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KikoAnonymous, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KikoAnonymous

KikoAnonymous New Member

All the people who i care about don't give a shit about me. I'm probably suffocating them, I don't have many friends because i"m shy, and I woulnd't be surprised if I just piss them off with always being so paranoid. I'm invisible in school, and out, and I'm thinking about just going home and just going. I always regret staying with my friends, they're both assholes, and I'm sick of being their shadows. I know I could just make new friends, but its easier said than done, I'm just so tired and sick of it now. I don't know if I'll actually do it, but I like to think that I'd finally make it end.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is much easier said than done to just make new friends, but it is not nearly as difficult to separate yourself from friends that are making things more painful to you. Sometimes when we get rid of some of the more toxic influences in our lives new avenues appear that we can put to use in a more positive way. Before considering doing something to yourself take a careful look at other changes you could make- such as not hanging out with people that make you feel worse. It will be much easier to make new friends if you do not have people that are always making you feel down taking up your time and energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.