wanting to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iammary, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iammary

iammary Member

suicide thoughts for as long as i can remember. wishing i was never born.hate life so very much.don't know how much longer i can hang on.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello iammary and welcome to Sf. Your post sounds familiar to many of us here, I hope you find help and support in our forums and chat.

Hazel

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi iammary. Why do you feel that suicide is the solution to your life's problems? Why are you in so much pain and suffering?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i hope you can release that sadness release that pain open up talk and know you are not alone okay. We are here now listening reaching out to you maybe we can heal together okay keep posting so the suffering becomes less.

5. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I am familiar with your feelings Iammary.

I wake up every day wishing my life would end somehow. A quick illness that's strong enough to take you out right away. A shot in the back.

Only trading lives with somebody with Rett's Syndrome or a parapalegic/quadripalegic would ever make me appreciate my life.

And you can bet, if a starving person with no diseases in a 3rd world country lived my life for a day, he'd appreciate his life much more because that's how bleak my life and future are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.