Wanting to kill myself on Christmas

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The Depressed Puppy, Dec 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I'm done. My dad said I ruined Christmas,& that I should of more thought into what I want for Christmas.Its my fault for not getting the thing I want,& I need to put all the blame on me. I said i would & he said "good, you should".

Now, I might need to stay home for Christmas, while my family gies to visit relatives.

I'm seriously considering killing myself,what I'm considering could certainly kill me. I hope it does, if I need to
    Stay here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many of us feel broken at this time of year i too want to so badly just leave hun but then all the more harm i will cause by doing so I am sorry you are in such a sad place but hope you can have the strength to go and visit with relatives you may connect with someone special there that will understand you hugs to you

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I'm literally trying so hard to hang on to dear life. It's so tempting to give in to my pain and think dying will solve everything. I don't know about that. But there's something that keeps me ticking even though it's so hard accept my life as is and keep on going. Sometimes I say, "For what?". If you know what I mean...

4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Everyone seems so happy Christmas, & I am depressed.:(

5. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

TheBrokenButterfly, I'm not that happy. I've been crying and hurt this Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.