Warning (A Book I'm Working on)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ASkylitDrive, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wow I am half way through and just have to say I am amazed and enthralled. Your writing style is nothing short of captivating!
    I will finish reading more later but just had to pause and give you my thoughts on it...AMAZING.

Do you write professionally? You so need to get a publisher if you don't have one already...you probably do my your writing style. I don't want to give anything more away but fantastic job! You should be very proud of yourself....I have bookmarked to my toolbar.
  3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i like it :) its really well written. keep writing!! i wanna know what happens next :tongue:
  4. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

VERY good. =D i reallllly enjoyed what i was able to read until my computer messed up. lol. especially the prologue. it was intense.
  5. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Have to say very good had my hooked almost straight away.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's really amazing...well done...
  7. ASkylitDrive

Wow really guys?
    I find it..suckish
    but this REALLY boosted my self esteem!!!
    Thanks guys...honestly.

And Bambi I'm only 17..I'm hoping if I finish this book and I'm confident enough I'll send it to a publisher. Idk hahaha
    this is more of a way to cope with alot of stuff going on. Its keeping my focus alot.
  8. ASkylitDrive

Re: Warning (A Book I'm Working on):Chapter2isup:

Chapter two is up if you guys wanna look at it!
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It's not like me to reply to this sort of thing, people produce poetry, art, stories, some good, some bad, I generally don't care. But for once, I'd like to read more of this.
  10. ASkylitDrive

Well Ziggy I'm touched to be in the rare category of you caring..lol :)
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I was thinking about this recently. We all want to be entertained, we go to the cinema, buy a DVD, stick on a CD, watch crap on TV. It all gets so tedious. But to be creative, sing our own songs, write our own stories, that's great. Even if nobody else likes it - it's still great, and the fact that people do like it is a big bonus!
  12. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

I don't read too many books, but what i have read so far, makes me want more, can't wait to read more, it has me intrigued. WHen you publish it, i would like a signed copy please :)
  13. ASkylitDrive

Well Idk..I've been low the last couple days..Not sure when I'm gunna pick the story back up.

I broke down on the phone with my friend in the middle of the night..not sure whats going on

I'll try to work on the next chapter soon.
  14. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My sentiments exactly and I too want a signed copy when its published please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.