warning, may trigger later on today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by victor, Dec 25, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

kk, kids
    unfortunatelly, i have just opened the can of beer. which may end up in me pissing the day n nite away
    which can be followed by posts n threads some of u might not wanna read. so yeh, if u dont wanna fuck up ur mood, pls dont read anything i post from this point on. if u do read, pls dont come to me with that 'u should be put to jail with a key being destroyed' bullshit. ill probably get into self pitty mood n start crying n posting shit bout how much i luv Amina, which aint true - the bitch fucked my life up. well, at least it aint true while im sober, but once i get drunk i start missing her, plus its Christmas plus we were supposed to get married in the beggining of next year. so i hope ill get ur mercy if ill start talking too much bollocks. even if ill say ima kill myself dont pay attention coz i wont
    alternativelly i can get overexcited and start posting stupid jokes all over the place. however, i warned u, so dont come to me with ur complains:D
    i luv rock'n'roll:D

2. victor

victor Account Closed

yeh, so since i warned ppl, i can post any shit on this thread which comes to my head, uh?
    good
    im thinkin. ill come up with smth, dont worry:D

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you put the beer away and stay here and keep us all company take care okay Merry Christmas to you at least a peaceful Christmas :hugtackles::hugtackles:

4. victor

victor Account Closed

heyyy u:) i dunno if ill put it away since im all alone, but im kk so far. i just dont wanna be alone. i know Amina is with that mutherfucker n its getting me angry

5. total eclipse

Hey i understand your not alone im here lots o f others here too talk to us okay. I am down abit myself but will better later too take care.

6. victor

victor Account Closed

actually surprisingly im back to normal now. put the beer away n eating cookies with tea now. U cheer up, too. fuck it - it xmas, inni? we've got the whole year ahead to be down.. lets relax today, deal?:D

7. victor

victor Account Closed

yep, i dont think ill come up with anything as im stil goin strong n it aint worth of getting upset. wheres smartie tho?

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

im right here :laugh: sorry i didnt write back! your in the serious need of msn you know that :D so hows it going?

9. total eclipse

glad to hear you better me too im off to work soon so hope yu continue to feel better okay take care

10. victor

victor Account Closed

off to work NOW? Wtf?:D im really sorry to hear that, but i hope ull have an easy day

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: :hug: :hug: x
    Glad your better Vitas :D x