Warrior

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bringer of light, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I am disapointed that so many want to take the easy way out, without a goodwill gesture. I was never interested in war, but when war was interested in me I was also interested.

Why do so many waste their resources when there are so many enemies to kill? What is the point of going to heaven or hell unlesss you take a shitload of people with you.

I never understood the 77 virgin thing. If I wanted 77 virgins I would have just raided my nearest school. Seriously even after all this evolution some people are thick.

OK. Here is my ultimatum to the world. Build me a pyramid three times the size of the highest pyramid standing xxxxxforgot the last one/ oh it was deicide:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am sorry, are you feeling suicidal right now? If you are I am here but your post seems a bit like you are stating your opinion, which is fine but just should be stated in Soap Box and not here.
    Seriously if you feel like crap I am here and you can PM too if you would like.
    Take care, Bambi

3. bringer of light

Sorry. My bad. I am sort of suicidal in a way. I am just waiting for my dog to die from natural causes, then go on a killing spree. Sorry. Thats how I feel.

I know how to handle these feelings. I feel no pain.

My intention was to express my feelings. Bring on death. I am ready to meet my maker, but doubt my maker is ready for the challenge of meeting me.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You say you know how to handle your feelings, but if you're talking about going on a killing spree, you obviously don't.

Will you talk to us about what's wrong?

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

WildCherry has a point...killing others does not seem like the answer to what is troubling you.
    We are here for you and want to know what is wrong. It is always good to talk about how you feel and besides it can't hurt so why don't you tell us..we care, we truly do.

:arms: Bambi....I know it is a silly hug but just trying to show I care.

6. bringer of light

OK. The killing spree bit. If I pull a tow rope over my neck in a cemetry, I stand a chance of getting the vicars wife to fall in love with me for bravery.

If do something a bit more drastic, then I would become a world wide celeb, hell I could even knock Bin Laden down the scale. Not that this is what I am about.

I just feel that my time will come soon and it will be all over the news. Although, to be honest all I ever wanted was a farm to live out my life with my dog.

Sorry. I get very aggressive when depressed.

7. bringer of light

Alright I will try to explain. I have spent have a lot of my life inside either a mental hospital or prison and been diagnosed a lot of things but that does not affect me. I worked as an IT Consultant for one of the top banks in the UK days after getting released from prison. My IQ is not at the genius level of 165 buy 145 is still not bad.

Thats not really my problem. The thing is I am not evil. But others see me as evil because of the way I react to situations. Also I always try and help others if I feel they need it, but since my ex gf left me for being to volitile, I feel a bit desserted. What else can I say? adding more grandeur on this situation would only make me look silly.

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I really love animals and work with them on a daily basis so can I ask what kind of dog you have? My cat is really important to me and last summer I swear she was often the only reason I hung in there...she is scrawny and ugly and nobody would want her so I feared if I went well...ya know.

I understand feeling aggressive when depressed..that is the fighter in you..the WARRIOR in you...hehehe, seriously I do believe that and as long it is just a thought and not something you want to really do then I think it is okay to talk like that.

Well I would like to hear about your dog I really would, so hope you write back. Also if you want to talk about how you got to feeling this way I care about that too ya know.

Hugs Bambi

9. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Harming innocent strangers shows a complete lack of reasoning. Your thinking is distorted and you need to admit yourself into a hospital immediatley.

I lost my dad to a brain disease. It was terrible. If some punk killed him in a store because he was on a killing spree it would have been 10 times worse. You could kil childrens fathers, you could kill people who have done nothing but try to serve others their entire lives.

Random killing sprees will do you no good. How dare you say that on a suicide forum. I have problems too, in fact I'm probably going to kill myself soon, but where in the hell do you find it justified to kill innocent people?

Don't you see the devistation and pain that terrorists inflict upon their victims? Don't you see that not only do the direct people that become injured suffer, but also their families?

Life is not fair. We all know it. I know it. But every chance we get, we need to act in fairness to make the world as fair as we can. That will reduce suffering.

Don't you want your suffering reduced?

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really think you need to seek some help so you don't hurt anyone. You seem to be upset because your gf left you for being volatile, and because people see you as evil. But if you've said to them what you've posted here, then they have every right to be concerned. You may be depressed, or angry, but there's no reason to hurt innocent people, and if those are the thoughts you're having, then you need to get yourself some help as soon as you can.

Thread closed, before it gets even more out of hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.