was going to say goodbye tonight, got a problem...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxJJxXx, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

... no one showed up.
    i organised a party with some of my friends (12 in total) and i was going to use it as a way of saying goodbye without them realising it. no one showed up. AT ALL. feeling totally rejected now.
    i dont think i can go through with it now, might seem like it was over a stupid little thing like people not showing up (they dont know all the problems ive been having).
    i still want to shoot myself though.
    i might have schizophrenia, which is causing me a load of problems with people. im thinking now that instead of taking my life i want to get help.
    how can i cope with this rejection? how should i try to get help (NOBODY around me knows what ive been going through, ive hidden it all)?
  2. reptor

reptor Well-Known Member

First step is open up here. There are good people lurking in these halls as it were. Don't mention method or dates and you'll do fine around here. We are willing to listen if we can offer words we will. If we can offer support we will. It's a good place to start for some.
  3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

this may be not what you want to hear but i am kind off glad nobody showed up to your farewell 'party'.
    what have you done sofar to help yourself ? have you allready tried profesionall help ?
    talked to parents ? you can still get help even though nobody is aware of what your going trough. it doesnt matter there's a first time for all things. you could call crisis or your doctor. talk to your parents . it sounds like you havent realy reached out for help yet, is that correct ?
  4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Jess,
    Have you thought about telling your Doctor first of all? Getting help doesn't always mean telling friends and family, but if you feel confident enough to maybe confide in a parent, or sibling or extended family member then that might help also because they could possibly come with you when you decide to go and get the help.

My Doctor was the first person I turned to that really gave me proper help.

I'm sorry to hear about your friends not turning up, but maybe they didn't realise how important it was or maybe they just aren't very good friends. Either way getting help is a very good step.
  5. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

i havent really, everyone who noticed there might be something 'wrong' keeps dismissing it as being a teenager. people will just laugh at me and tell me that im being stupid and to get lost. my mum told one of my friends i was the happiest ive been in a long time, WTF?!
    (i am extremely paranoid btw, thats why i havent gone to anyone)
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Jess thats where your wrong, doctors will take you serious. you havent tried anything because you fear of no being taken seriously ? com'n help yourself. Tell your mother that she is completely wrong, tell them how you realy feel and tell them it is so serious that you need to see a doctor and get profesional help. i know how it is when people think your doing just ok while your not, it sucks. i recieve these comments from the "healthy" many times, they have no clue how it feels to be depressed. you are in a age where we are very vulnrable to all things that happen to and around us. any psych or doctor knows this and will take you serious. go help yourself buddy. time to start talking and come up for yourself
  7. Lunar Pixie

Lunar Pixie Member

if you want people to come to you and pay attention to you while feeling the way you feel, you will probably send them away automaticly, first you have to change what you feel from inside to outside, in order to take away such negative streak of thought, to then change into a positive position, only then your chances to atract people to you, either accidentaly, or by casuality or by effect will increase exponentially, remember, it all starts from the inside, not the outside, casanova wasnt a charming master just because he was a cute guy for girls, obviously his atributes came from his inside as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.