Was having an OK day...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bee, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bee

Bee Active Member

Well all day I managed to stay active keep my head away from terrible thoughts talked to my son last night and everything was great, but now that I have literally ran out of things to do and no money to go do anything I can feel myself going into a slump... Its like this every day night time is the worse I try reading, coloring, video games, more exercising, watching comedy's but I always end up in the same place.... Thinking oh right now I'd usually be snuggled up with my son watching a movie or cooking him dinner or giving him a bath or reading him a story.... Can't wait for my lawyer to actually get a visitation schedule in place... This is killing me

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you get to see your son soon and that you and him can have some quality time together He will always be in your life always just hope soon you get a schedule time to be with him

MisterBGone and sahel like this.
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

It is okay to not have a good day.

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I have to agree with @Striking it is okay to have a bad day, and you have very valid reasons to.

How are you feeling now?

I was thinking... I don't know if this will help you, but have you considered writing letters to your son when you feel this way? I know he probably can't read them now... but maybe it would help you get all your currently unrequited feelings out, and into physical form? And who knows, one day he might enjoy reading them...

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Organizing stuff and internet surfing keeps me busy those days. I am thinking of taking up painting now that ive been bitten by the artist bug its a cheap hobby for me

Striking likes this.
  6. Bee

Bee Active Member

Hey been working all week thanks for all ur suggestions

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.