was i born to be bullied?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blondeellen, Jul 16, 2011.

1. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

so basically i've been bullied all my life both in an obvious horrid its so obviously bullying way and in a jokey lets all take the piss of ellen way
    im not really sure which is worse to be honest. just went to the co op near my house and walked past a group of boys a couple of them live on my street and they shouted my name a few times and i just ignored them but it makes me wanna not go out. and on the way back i was trying to think of a way to avoid them but there wasnt one and they did the same thing again this time getting louder each time eventually i turned wrong and shouted what? it didnt really do anything but i dont know what else to do.
    its stupid that im scared to go out incase i see them or people like them and i know that not really do any but shout stuff but i still hate it, i feel like an idiot especially because they are a year younger than me.
    im also not usre i can return to college in september because people who bullied me at school are moving up. i had to go in when some of them had induction and i felt sick and spent the whole time i was there worrying and being like 100degrees :/ i cant go through that everyday next year :/
  2. chrislad

chrislad Member

Please do go to college and don't let this stop you. It's a very different environment to school.

You don't need to feel like an idiot. That's what those lads are. But it does get to you - it has to me and I can tell it did to you. My first day at college I didn't know how I was going to cope because I'd forgotten to make any real friends at school and I let bullying get to me. But ot worked out okay because I met new people. You'll change every week as you get older and your life will. So will these idiots and I guess they'll feel stupid and regret it too. We all know that if they don't then they're just terrible terrible people but you won't be. Your mission is to get through it in your own way. "A life well lived is the best revenge." If I could do it then you can.

P.S. You're not born to be bullied. They were born to be bullies - not your fault, you're just the nearest target but you won't be for long.
  3. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

thankyou. i've already been at college a year, i started with only 3 real friends from school. its the new people moving up im worried about, the girls from my school
  4. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Do your best to not let it bug you, it is their problem not yours. Obviously much easier said then done but still do your best. Their egoists that is all trying to pick on you to make themselves feel better. Here is a quote I thought partain'