Was I EVER crazy this is just ME

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LillMy8989, Feb 11, 2011.

1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I have so much love to give but never is wanted from folks OUT THERE, I am lonely now, my family is turning me to "that crazy sick girl" who is all never going to be well, who needs to be at a mental hospital for life. I really have no body, I do calls in hours folks I have always been hanging out with but there's no signal, else they dont have time talking/hanging out with me, not ever.
    I just need a light in my life to let me be awakening from this darkness, and these demons... watching me, and him, I cannot anymore, I dont want this, I cannot live , I cannot die. I just want someone.

It is NOT me who is going crazy, I just dont have the power to resist them, they are my life now, I do exactly what they want me to do, that why I'm isolating myself in darkness, here I am asking, begging own my knees, I even though im no christian) prayed to Him up there a few times, felt very uncomfortable you know I had demons they were stopping me, they wants you, and you DEAD!

If I had a camera you would see me im being tormented by something, I knows, they dont! You dont! But who is listening to a crazy one who's talking to herself??? Ill say Gothika. Listen. Start from now, cause I can't take it anymore, i will make it through, if I dont I will end it up being a ghost for the rest of my life, then I would go suicide 1000 a day nothing happens. Are you listening..????! Not a word what I say is a call for help, just an understanding. Listen, please.

It is so sad others sees us like "old CRAZY with 10 000 cats"
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you talked to her shrink about skyzophrenia?? You see things and hear voices.. Those are the two signs that you are leaning in that direction..The meds will help give you peace of mind..