Was it worth it?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

was it worth me staying alive? due to a member on here telling my family, the member pretty much stopped me from killing myself. but was it actually worth it tho? i mean so far all thats happened in my life is the bank bollocking me even more, had a blazing arguement with my mum again, and now im ill :sad: where as if i killed myself a few days back i wouldnt be suffering today wud i?

why do ppl want me alive wen its CLEARLY obvious that my life is fucking SHIT, ive gotta go see my doctor 2morrow morning, and if its gonna be like anything like the last time, its gonna make my life even more shit,

my sister and her b/f took me out last nite to this playzone thing, it was student nite, i made up an excuse as to why i couldnt go in, but the real reason was is cuz im so fucking numb i couldnt feel anything, i even went into the toilets and cut my wrists a lil (not to kill myself) and i didnt even feel the razor blade cut the skin ffs :sad:

every fucking day i have to put a front on so ppl asume im getting better, i laugh at jokes, i mess around with my friend, but all i want to do is break down and cry :sad:

why cant ppl just leave me alone, stop caring about me, dont talk to me, LEAVE ME ALONE, let me die! :mad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

The reason people don't want you to die is cuz they care about. They believe in you and have hope that things will gradually get better for you. They don't want to lose you.
  3. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Which is right fucking selfish if you think on it.

Of course a suicide is traumatic to others' lives. It could be the merciful out for the sufferer.

But no. They rather him/her live in agony with th so-so chance that psychiatric intervention will perform some help than just let the poor soul go.

You know, I have stated how I think nature abhors suicide, and still feel that way. But I think too that our playful "God" couldn't give a rat's ass less.... of course I reitired belief in "God" years ago, but you get the idea.

READ ME: Those who most care about losing a loved one to suicide and would prevent it have never endured, endured, endured a hellish existence for years, themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

On this i agree with Mistic Eyes. Unless you have experience of loosing a closed one by suicide John you have no clue whatsoever of how devastating the survivors'' live is after.

stay strong hun
    granny x
  5. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

If you really want to do it there are 1001 ways and you won't be stopped, no matter what!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

The reality is that if you truly are tired of your existance and truly want to end it then you can but that doesn't mean that you won't be missed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.