was just wondering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xx-just-a-girl-xx, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm i dont really know why im on here right now
    sometimes i just find myself on here.
    Just really need to talk...
    so im sorry if i bore you.

Things r still pretty crappy :( and i cant be bothered with things but im just rlly trying to hang in there and take each day as it comes. Which isnt so good if im not having a good day but oh well. Live 4 the good days i suppose
    :(

Sometimes i really just want it to be over with and other times i just get really scared. If i did it i would probably overdose on tablets, but it sounds silly, i have a really bad phobia of sick and i was wondering if it makes you sick before u actually die? I guess sometimes thats what holds me back.

2. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

YES!!!

I, like you, have a really bad phobia of vomiting, in 2003 I attempted suicide by swallowing 50 strong painkillers. All it did was make me vomit endlessly for about 2 weeks, I lost about 2 stone in weight from it. It was horrendous for me and I cannot even be in the same room as those particular tablets nowadays.

I don't usually reply because I'm pretty useless and have nothing to say, but I'm replying because this is actually something I know about personally, overdosing is not the way to do it.

I wish you the best. xx.

EDIT: Also, I discovered as I was recovering in hospital that I was lucky not to have damaged my liver with the overdose. Overdoses can do permanent damage if/when you survive. Some pills are more harmful than others, you might just get more than you bargained for.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  3. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Hello. I'm Jay. I'm quite suicidal at the moment and I am on a high doseage of AntiDep's. I've nothing left.

Why I am on this site, who knows . . . . but I read your message . . .

I just want to ask, have you discussed your situation with your GP ? Your friend or close one such as any family ?

On this site,we are all friends. We are all going through such shit, no one can imagine our pain and I really mean that.

But I can tell you the same as others as have said to me . . . You are important to us . . . You are one of us. We will NEVER abandon you.

Can you tell me . . . whats been going on in your life recently ?

What crap has caused you to be here in the same room as me ?

Suicide is a situation caused when your resources for dealing with pain are lower than the pain . . . Or, like me you have ran out of resources.

Lets pick each other up ey ? Stay Safe ! Jay X

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear just a girl,JJ and Babalu first I'd like to say i think you guy's are doing a wonderful job because it is such a battle each day.The tough thing is you may not think you're doing well but what you have to cope with you're believe me.I'm in the same situation as you guys well feeling worthless and stuff,I've pretty much felt low for some time now and it is hard but you try your best.

5. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Thank you, that means a lot to me. :)

6. Hey thanks your ur replies :)
    and ace thank u, your doing a wonderful job too x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.