Was not sure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rybread, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rybread

Rybread Member

There is so much in this forum I wasn't sure where to post. I have been within the ideation for about 15 years or so....not sure what to say...I can just see myself getting worse...Its like both thought and feeling bring me to this place and I can't escape it..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Rybread i know the feeling I am sorry your feeling this way. Have you talked with a doctor about these feelings. Are you on any medication I found talking with psychologist helps alot they can get to the root of the pain and give you coping skills to deal with the thoughts. Let us know if we can help in any way just vent rant we are here Nice to have you here with us.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum Rybread. We are here if you want to share more.

Take care :hug:

4. Rybread

Rybread Member

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah...I have a diagnosis and have been on meds for a long time. I tried really hard to get better, I tried everything. The best thing I find I can do is consentrate on art. But when you have been like this for over 10 years you have to wonder...Why prolong your own misery? The only reason why I have lasted this long is because I would not want to scar my family......but how long can a person last like this?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your art is your key to decreasing your saddness and pain use it to express whats going on inside. You will be amazed how this will help. It litteraly pulled my daughter out of a deep depression. Her art her music i helped her see these are the tools you should be using to express your feelings I would love to see some of your art work if you know how to put iit here on the forum. Continue to use your art and continue to come here for support It is great your here.

6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Art practice is a great way to fight your depression. You should really put your heart and soul into it. What kind of art are you into?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.