was there anyone here who had a one night stand? what you felt after you did it?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asking_advice, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

was there anyone here who had a one night stand? what you felt after you did it?

2. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Eh I've had a few and I felt nothing because both me and the women involved got exactly what we wanted which was simple casual sex ... nothing more nor nothing less.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

At first I felt great and thought about it and felt awful...it was not under the best circumstances as I had just broken up with someone I was in a long term relationship with, and all the conflicts seemed to appeared the day after...J

4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

MY life is filled with one night stands. I got divorced late 2006, and after I finally got over it and started seeing people again, I found myself just having one stands instead of looking for a relationship. THis year alone, I have probably slept with 150 women. Some were great and some were horrendous, especially when I turn over in bed and see this fugly heffer. Sometimes, trying to get them to leave is easier said then done. The funny thing is, that I don't really rate sex as an essential part of my life. Every weekend is the same, I am out with friends and I end up picking up some strange (woman who I don't know). I can't even remember half of them, such was the impact they had on me, I always screen my phone calls in case one of these boilers rings up for a date. I would rather have a relationship, but since my divorce, I feel any relationship that I try to have will fail as well. I suppose I will just keep banging away till my knob drops off.

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Thing is if you don't know the person you know what your getting yourself into like its just a one off then sure I guess there is no harm with two consenting adults fulfilling a need.

At the same time if it is someone you really like and yeah I have been there, and they say they want a one off with you, that is a lot tougher because you always want more. It depends on the circumstances really, but I guess you only regret the things you don't do..I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.