Was thinking, again..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by me myself and i, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

:poo::poo:Yet again my destination has changed, but i still dont know where im going. As i stumble along this journey , i keep falling over, sometimes i'm tripped sometimes i'm just plain careless and i know as ive got older it hurts more and more.Getting up is painful too and these last few months i have pushed away all willing hands. Tired i am of telling everyone that they dont understand, that they could not possibly know how i feel. Sure enough the hands have stopped helping and my face remained in the dust, there to be walked over, ignored and pitied. I do not understand myself and why i put my soul through this, its almost as though i enjoy it, but i hate it and myself for being weak.
    Loss is a terrible thing, for some of us its loved ones, for others their mind and i find the two, start to merge.
    Selfishly i see what others have and yearn for their laughter and love, but try as i might i cannot let go and be content with my own lot.
    But i know here that people understand and that my pain is much less great than many.
    I have made a promise to myself that i will live, the same promise to my children and you.
    Thank you all .:new:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Then let us help anyway we can to keep helping you up get back up and to walk beside you along whichever path you find yourself on. Something to think about... "Happiness is a journey not a destination."

You've made a wonderful promise. But please see that there are going to be so many things that will try to make you stumble or lose the path. Just remember the promise to your kids. And let us help you keep that promise :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.