Was told to post..so..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kindtosnails, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Ok, so I'm not thinking straight, or doing anything straight to be honest. I've been told to post..and accept help so first let's see if i even post this..i don't know about the rest. I'm dead set against this but I know there's a part of me that knows I have to try just for the sake of a couple of people..problem is I knew that yesterday, I knew i had to not give up then still found myself walking to the woods..I guess I had a realisation..why the hell was i trying to save myself for the sake of these few people it would affect, when actually it would help them if i wasnt here. All I do is make things worse. I'm just..useless. Obviously this isnt the only reason but I'm still not wanting to post the reasons behind why i want/need to take my life.

Anyway, unfortunately having run out of a certain thing, I was forced to change method at the last minute..not thinking it through meant it didnt work. Never mind, that can be fixed with a trip to the shop today. Anyway, i honestly dont know why I'm writing this except that I was asked to, and i guess i'm trying to make up for throwing everyones help back in their faces..i dont mean to do it, it just happens.

Oh well, so now I feel like shit, shouldnt be here anyway, panicking every so often, but now I'm going to get f*cked. And hopefully forget the fact that I'm still alive. And later, let's see...

2. kindtosnails

You know what makes this more fun..that i cant hold the fucking glass without shaking. Stupid fucking arm..anyway ignore me. There really is no point anymore.

3. Confuzzled

Confuzzled Active Member

What part of the UK do you live in, just out of interest? :mellow:

4. kindtosnails

i dont even know..now i gotta ask why why??

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Blue hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What can I do to help

6. kindtosnails

havent a clue..

7. kindtosnails

you know what else is shit..sobering up when i have nowt else to drink..and the shop isnt even open. and now i get to face reality and the fact that im still here.f*cking great.

8. the other guy

the other guy Well-Known Member

u know writing is good but u do need to help us a little, just say what is bothering u right now and well try to help., but hang in there.

9. blub

blub Guest

Agrees with the other guy.
    Glad you posted, thats a start.
    But to help you we need more details.
    Sorry, I know you dont really want to.
    Blue take care, keep hoping and stay here
    Know its really hard for you :hug:
    But if you can go through this,
    you can go through everything

10. kindtosnails

you know what i agree too. but i cant say anything. so i guess im screwed. oh well.

11. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

blue,
    it hurts to kill yourself. Equally hurts to live.
    Tell us what's up? Can we talk?
    I battle too!!

TLA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.