Wasn't going to say hi - but.....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by XXXXX, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Hi etc

40 y/o - Always been too scared to get profesional help........not sure if I would really know where to start by now anyway - and I would probably end up saying too much........yer can get into a lot of sh#t getting to 40, not all of which registers at the time - but seems to come back.......

Sometimes I think I am some sort of attention seeking mental health hypocondriac (Sp??!!) - But I don't tell anyone and I am pretty sure that it is probably not entirely "normal" to essentially gauge good and bad days by how often I think about killing myself.......and always having a plan, just in case. for around the last 25 years. But sometimes I am not so sure.........apart from the other stuff.

But I try and look on the bright side :blink: at least I seem to have given up trying to destroy myself through the usual drink and drugs diet - probably one of the benefits of age??! :biggrin:

:trampolin

2. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

Fellow Hypochondriac here :) you need to talk give me a holler.

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

:hug:

4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around.

TDM

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you find lots of people to talk with here. We are a good group of people. Take care. :hug:

7. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Cheers folks :biggrin:

Today is one of those days when I can't fully remember why I felt the need to join...............but I know how these things work. :sad:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to the forum :hug:

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, it´s a good thing that you keep yourself out of those dangers. here you´ll find the understaanding you´re looking for. take care !!

10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: I hope you will find the love and friendship and support you need - I certainly did!:smile:

least

11. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Your tag line made me chuckle:-

"There are 2 types of people in the world: those who divide people into 2 types and those who don't."

:biggrin:

Kinda "so much" going on here..........so tempting to start throwing in my tuppence worth (esp. on a couple of subjects........), but I think it will be taking me a while to work out what's what..........

12. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hey!!

I like your tag line!!

13. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum... i am glad you said hi...

Love BP

14. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.