wasn't prepared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by invisible1, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invisible1

invisible1 Member

I wasnt prepared to be alive today.

i should have already died.

now i dont know what to do with myself.

i feel like im going crazy.

please, help me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you hun call your doctor a family member a friend you call crisis line you stay here and talk to us but get some help ok

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

That is excellent advice from Total Eclipse Invisible1 . You are not invisible here - and feel free to stop into chat if you just want to talk or have company from people that have been in similar situations.

4. leah82

leah82 Member

Hi invisible1. I know exactly how you feel I thought my plan was foolproof and then to wake up. I really don't *think anyone can really be prepared for that. I really hope that you can find away to make it easier *

5. invisible1

invisible1 Member

i dont want to be alive. and i dont feel i can ask for help to anyone

6. Psychosomatattack

Psychosomatattack Active Member

:( I wish I had something good to say...

This post made me cry.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say "I'm sorry you woke up" or "I'm sorry you're feeling this way, you should get some help." While obviously the latter is more appropriate, I can understand the disappointment and hopelessness after thinking you're going to be gone from this world once and for all.

I do hope you find some comfort though, regardless. I'm sorry :(

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry you feel this way...and it can be hard to ask for help, but if you will feel better in the end, then it will be worth it. Please stay safe and talk to someone about how you're feeling :hug:

8. primrose

primrose Well-Known Member

So hard is life sometimes :(

Haven't got any advice for you, but just to add my name if you ever want an extra person to message for a chat

*hugs*

9. invisible1

invisible1 Member

Thank you all for your support.

i keep getting triggered and feeling the urge to end it all, but im resisting and committing myself to find ways to cope. at least until the next time i see my therapist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.