Wasnt too sure where to put this...its about: theres too many ppl on this site

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Lilly, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

There are too many people on this site.
    Now, thats not too say that You cant be here or that I dont want you here. Thats not what im saying AT ALL. please DO stay here and talk to us k?

Here is what I AM saying:
    One would usually come to a site like this because they're, for lack of a better word, "blue" right?
    and what kind of world do we live in that so many people feel blue every day, and feel like the only answer is to die?
    Im happy that a site like this exists so that we can talk to each other an help each other, but im soo sad that so many people feel like, well the same way that i do probably.
    And im so sad that there are so many people out there that feel as though they should die.
    I just wanna say to EVERYONE on this site, even the people on here that werent too nice to me in the past, and also people who arent on this site yet (but they will be trust me) but feel like this as well,
    I care, and I love you whoever you are. I dont know you, but know what, if did know you, I KNOW for SURE that I could find something about you that I would love, and so because of that Im saying that I love you, everyone.
    And i care about all of you.
    And I hope that you can all find happiness, and find people in your life that will show that they love you and care about you and all that mushy stuff.
    That is all.
    for now that is.
  2. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

That's so sweet. It is sad that so many people are suicidal but it's also good to know that there are so many people out there who truly care for such people and bother to help. I hope you find happiness in your life too (lots of it) because you sound like such a nice and caring person. :hug: :heart:
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I care about everyone here, too. Even though that sounds stupid since I know very few people on here, but I care that they are struggling, and sad, and hopeless, and I hope their lives turn around. My status says I'm here to make everyone happy again, I know that's not possible but if I can even help a few people feel better, that makes me feel better. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.