waste of space

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saint6, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

i feel so alone at this time, just a waste of space that no one knows or would care to. i feel like disappearing, no one will even notice all they will do is just keep on living their goddamn life like nothing has happened. im just an unwanted outcast, whats the point anymore. im hurting so bad from this shit, i feel like my soul is trapped inside trying to tear its self out. im really thinking of freeing it, just ending it all so it can get out, so that i dont have to be an inconvenience of anyone anymore.

well idk what ima do, i dont know, nothing is ever gonna change, nothing is ever going to get better, why not just end it before it gets worse? i hate my life, i fucking hate it, i dont wanna be here anymore, there is nothing left for me to do im going absolutely nowhere with my life im not gonna accomplish nothing, im just gonna cause problems for everyone. fuck..... fuck fuck fuck...........

i dont no if im going to be here for much longer, so ima say goodbye as of now. i dont think it will ever get better.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Many of us have felt just as you are now. It all seems hopeless and never ending. Feeling that it won't matter if you are still alive because no one will even notice if you disappear. We never know what lives we have touched or may touch in the future. I can't help but think some would notice and be affected deeply. It will affect the person that finds you. Then it drifts down to their families. From there it spreads to friends and even communities. This is not a way to be noticed or glorified. Fight for your life. Make yourself noticed in a good way. You do affect lives. People do notice.
  3. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

hi sweetie, i dont know if maybe your just having a bad day, i feel the same way you do a lot of the time, you can pm me if you want to talk :smile:
  4. Morning_Glory

Morning_Glory Member

I've felt the same way, but often, when I feel like letting go, I reason with myself to hold on for one more day. I will admit, it gets tiring, constantly waiting and waiting and waiting . . . . but who truly knows what tomorrow will bring? Perhaps something better than today, perhaps something worse . . . that is life. Although you may feel as if you know the outcome of the next day, you aren't really 100% sure. I suppose this is when hope comes into play. If you feel like you're out of hope, just consider waiting for one more day, and one more day after that, and again after that . . . you'll see that you can, in fact, endure.
  5. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

thx for all the help, im feeling better today, hung out with one of my only friends and it was going good. im in a better mood, just wanna say thx again for all the support
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.