Waste of space

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by *sparkle*, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

SO! I'm stupid. What an idiot. What a complete mess. Where's your strength woman? What a waste of time I am. What a waste of space. It's been so long and as usual you ruin everything. Someone please just kick me off the nearest cliff
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

How bout we just kick those nasty thoughts of yours off the nearest cliff :) . You're not stupid at all, neither are you a waste of space.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

ellie, :hug: you aren't any of those things. Don't give up,keep beating those urges , Im always here for you x
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

now dont be silly hun, you are never a waste of space and never will be .
    you are one the loveliest people that i have had the pleasure of talking to, funny, caring and just lovely.

here if you need to talk xx
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

If Im not a waste of space then WHY am I hurting myself? Why can't I stop now I have started? I'm not lovely :( I'm a drain both on myself AND on other people.GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Nobody is a waste of space sparkle, we all got high and low moments in our lives. In the low ones, we have to be strong to rise ourselves to the good ones. Even when it seems that we have been low for too much time, there`s always a light at the end of the road, try to relax a bit and find some activities u can enjoy to realize you`re not here for nothing
    take care :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.