waste of time...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_Discarded, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I probably may as well just kill myself, eh? There's always obstacle after obstacle, but it's in the most dramatically routine way possible. Someone's writing the book to my life and loving it, they must be. It's a crazy genre, mixed with tragedy, comedy, romance; a fucking psychological thriller written by the universe's most demented author.

This type of thing always happens, right on schedule (usually when things are so complicated that they send me for rollercoaster rides, and usually a literal day or two after they start looking up again) and I always have the same reaction to it, and I'm not going to whine about it anymore because it can't be fixed unless I fix my fucking self, by whatever means necessary.

Sometimes there's just nothing left. It's better I get out of here before I turn what's already ruined into an indecipherable mess.

And there it goes. I swear it always happens. I have a pity-party. Whining was, I promise, not my intention.

Meh, I probably won't do anything right now anyway. I doubt I have the balls. And I'm not yet detached enough from certain people to leave them. I just whine for the sake of whining, I guess. I hate me. Should be stronger.

Damn. You should've ignored this.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Pencil Tongue. :hug:
    You can PM me if you ever need to talk.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I love you rae..and if you ever need to talk know that I am here to listen...as always I'm an open door. I'm sorry that you feel like this, i wish there was something ic ould do, i hope that you don't become detached from certain people b/c as far as I'm concerned there's one person that needs you dearly. :( Be safe and know i'm here

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whining???!!!!! with all you have to put up with Rae, if anyone is entitled to a whine its you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.