Wasted Life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aki, Mar 24, 2008.

1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Just thinking about when I woke up this morning......I started to panic again. My life is wasting away.....all my friends have moved on, are doing something with their life...I don't want to end up alone, not having achieved my dreams...I think back about school and when I was younger and feel sad. So much time wasted. I can't stop thinking about it...I'm going crazy
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I dont have the words to make it better but i want you to know I'm here so you arent alone. PM if you like.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't say you have wasted all that time just because friends have moved on to other things. Each of us has different obstacles we face and sometimes these obstacles get in the way of our goals and dreams. Adjustments need to be made. You are never to old to try and accomplish new things. Instead of focusing on time you feel is wasted, choose something you can do in a given amount of time as a goal and accomplish that. You may get a feeling of empowerment and realize there are many things you can do.
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

what do you want to do with your life transsssmission? :smile:

i've been wasting my life all my life...lately wasting my life has become something i quite enjoy and has got more meaningful rather than panicking. i was like you last year, the whole year i was on panic mode. i'm supposed to be doing this, i'm supposed to be doing that!
  5. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

we're all on the same planet. all doomed to die.. no one is really moving on to something better than what ur doing. just different. live your life according to your own rules
  6. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

You shouldn't compare your life and others lifes. And dont build your life on that foundation, dont let society to mold your life! You need to set for yourself small, achievable goals and evolve step by step and get to the higher goals. Good luck and take care!
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What are your dreams? What do you want to achieve in life, and what's holding you back? It's easy for us to panic and think about life and people moving on around us, but you can move on too. :hug: