Wasted my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

    wastedmylife Well-Known Member

    I wasted my life, I had a chance to be happy but I blew it, I put a dog ahead of me now I am paying the price


    Me and my self righteous animal rights bullshit, I could have put my dog to sleep a year ago and I would have been happy and my dog would have been happy

    Now I am paying the price

    I truly wasted my life, now I am about 70% dead as a human, do I just kill off the other 30%? What can I do in the remaining weeks or months of my life to make myself happy?
     
  2. soliloquise

    soliloquise Well-Known Member

    why is it wrong to put a dog before you? i dont understand
     
  3. wastedmylife

    wastedmylife Well-Known Member

    long story alot of things that happened as a result
     
  4. soliloquise

    soliloquise Well-Known Member

    sorry didnt mean to pry... thing is if you put an animal before yourself then that is quite a high act imo...
     
  5. patacake

    patacake Well-Known Member

    hey wasted , im sorry ur feeling so bad hun , i sure hope u find some things to make u happy and not just for a few weeks hun

    :hug:

    add me to msn if u feel like talking trouble.jo@hotmail.co.uk

    take care and dont be too harsh on yourself

    Jox
     
  6. wastedmylife

    wastedmylife Well-Known Member

    you are right, and a very stupid one, if I could explain to you the things I did especially in the last few years you wouldnt believe it, you might thing I was a good person or whatever, but my life is over

    And 3 weeks before my dog died he gave me an injury that will effect me the rest of my life
     
  7. soliloquise

    soliloquise Well-Known Member


    i am sure that the dog didnt mean to do that :(
    it isnt stupid to put an animal first though...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.