wasted my life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Nov 30, 2008.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

how could I waste my life, how could I get to the fucking point I am at today, why did I allow my life to turn to shit and become a burden on my parents

what is wrong with me, why wasnt I able to stick up for myself

my life is shit, I hope I die in my sleep but I dont, I am a pussy coward, I had such great ambition and such great dreams and desires, I was going to be rich and famous but now I am shit, another wasted human, in 100 years I will be dead and long gone

a life of shit, all because I have the inability to stick up for myself

what a burden I have become on my parents and society, I will probably live for another 20 years in constant pain and misery, had I been able to stick up for myself or got a 2nd opinion on my dog things could have been different

now I am shit, a useless human, a human who is a burden on society, if I dont decide to kill myself I will just be a useless human clogging resources working a shit job until i die, no fun out of life just a wasted person, all because I couldnt stick up for myself

I need to turn to drugs or something, something to kill the pain, do something adventerous with my life

what a waste of a fucking life I am, I am a waste of a life, I basically killed myself now here I am
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not a waste to society. You can change your life around, things are not one dimensional in this life.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No hun you didnt kill yourself. Circumstances have led to make you feel that you have. And those feelings are real. Just because you are the only one that sees and feels them doesnt make them any less real. And to let you in on it, many others feel the exact same way but maybe because of different circumstances. Right now the "if onlys" are so bad. But try as hard as you can not to listen to them. That is precisely what I've been battling for a long time now. Hey I know I'm no big help but pm if you like. Who knows maybe getting a breather by leaning on one another may help.
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I was feeling the same way at 24ish. I decided to drink my life away because 'i had wasted life'. Well thats not how it works in poker. when you lose half of your chipstack, the best players don't simply throw away the rest of the chips on the next hand. They patiently wait for the next opportunity.

when one door closses, another opens. This is so wierd. don't ask me how i know this. Your past was your preperation; not your destination. Now you know what not to do. You will make better decisions because you have learnt from your mistakes. we are here to learn from our mistakes. Its better to make mistakes the first half of your life than to do it in the next. you will never make the same mistakes again in the latter stages of your life as many people who didn't mess up in the beginning end up doing.

I love what you said: Everybody will end up dead and forgotten anyways. those who never wasted their time and those who did. the fool and the wise. Millionares, who spent their lives wisely die without ever spending their money anyways. We are not here forever.

read the quotes of Thomas Edison, who failed 10,000 times.
  5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

amazing post sudut :smile: