wastingecho

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

stan is struggling and could use some support....he just feels like he fails everyone...and we all know he dont....

:grouphug:

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

stan, hon, ive told you once and i will tell you a hundred thousand times until you believe me- you are NOT a failure.

we all fail at some things, yes, simply bc we cannot succeed at everything. but you have succeeded where it matters most, and that is what counts.

you are my hero, and nothing you could ever say or do will change that. i love you more than you could ever know, and you have shown me and taught me many things that in themselves prove that you could never be a failure.

i know things are hard, i know. and i know you cant believe what im saying right now, bc you hurt and hearing this hurts. but i wont stop telling you, i wont stop loving you, and i will never let you go. i promise. :hug:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Sorry Stan, Love you soooo much :cheekkiss: you are NOT a failure... u gave my life meaning...:love::sad:

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Stan I really hope you read this post and reread it a hundred times...it is so beautiful and so very true of you...you have given so much love to so many here so now is the time to let that love back towards yourself. Like Blue said we fail at somethings but that does not mean we are a failure in life or as a whole. Like learning to do cartwheels we sometimes fail on the way to success and mastering an aspect of life, it by no means results in us being failures-just part of the process.
    I suspect you feel like a failure as you have not be perfect at something in particular as I have noticed you are very hard on yourself...please share with us your thoughts and feelings so that we may help you.
    We get sad and it distorts our thinking and like I said we tend to be hard on ourselves so please share with us, don't isolate and please please do let our care for you inside your heart.
    We are your friends here and we accept you for all that you are and all that you feel you are not so please talk to us...you have to travel the path of life yourself, we can't do that for you, but you don't have to do it alone and you can get support from us...please do not isolate and let your sadness dictate what you do right now...open up and take a chance would you? We are here for you and as you can see you are very much loved for who you are and all that you have done here on SF.
    Love and hugs Bambi

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

in my first week back at work I got exactly 1 thing accomplished - 3 people noticed i'd been gone

i'm constantly fighting with my family to the point that I want to runaway from home

I don't have the strength to stay up late enough to help the people I care about - I keep falling asleep mid-conversation which has hurt people

so i'm failing my job, my family, and my friends

the more I try the worse it gets

I can't keep failing like this - it hurts too damned much

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

its not your fault you couldnt stay awake last night!! you helped me sooo much last night... you fought him when i couldnt. You protected me (sorry for those who dont know what im talking about).

You didnt hurt me...i was already crying....you DIDNT hurt me Stan...im sorry that i made you feel like you did...but you didnt. You have never failed me...NEVER!

Before i met you here i couldnt see in me what you see in me and what others see in me. i see it now. sometimes i fall and see my image of myself again but you pick me back up and tell me over and over again that im not who i think i am, im not who he says i am.

You help me...let me help you... :cry: i love you more than anything...please....im sorry for bringing you down this morning...you are my rock not rubble like you say you are....

:cheekkiss:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: :console: :hug:
    please take care echo...we miss you on here....
    what the others said is all true...

8. Wastingecho

no one needs a failure

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!!! :cry: :i'm sorry::i'm sorry::i'm sorry:

10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Stan...come back...please... :cry:

You mean the world to me...i love you even if you cant see it... i wont let you go.... :cheekkiss:

12. Wastingecho

i'm trying - but it's so hard

i'm constantly tired, with everyone back from school the house is full so i have no privacy, i am constantly fighting at home, and i feel like i am letting everybody down

i'm a mess and i don't know how to fix it

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

let us help you :cheekkiss:

14. Wastingecho

i don't know how it can be fixed

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

u dont have to know how...just let us try and help...

16. Wastingecho

i'm sorry everyone

sorry for being me

17. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:console:

well i love you for being you :hug:

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

But i love you because your you... :hug:

Thread Status: