wat am i suppose to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by annomus_87, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annomus_87

annomus_87 Member

all my life i've always ben put to blame for everything that goes wrong or something that disappears. i live with 6 members of my family n it's always me. for 21 years, should i have got use to it? today it happened again. i tried not to let it bother me. but here i am depressed with thoughts to jus end it already. i have no one to run to. maybe time is gettin closer. maybe this fawked up ass life should jus be put to rest for good.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well at least you've acknowledged that you should not have been put to blame for everything. Sounds like you are ready to be your own person, and not take that kind of shit anymore.
    Do you have a therapist whom you can talk about this with? Because if you're so used to being to blame, it can be very uncomfortable being out of that, having no one to blame you for anything. Getting better can be scary.
    with love :heart:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey anonomus,
    You are of age and don't have to put up with that shit! Why don't you look for a studio apartment. They are cheaper than a regular one. I think it is really time for you to fly the coupe.
    I don't know if you have a job or not. If you don't then go to social services and file for aid. Anything has to be better than staying there and being berated.
    I agree that you probably need to see a therapist to learn it's not your fault and it is definitely not worth killing yourself over. Take care and Stay Strong!!~Joseph~
  4. annomus_87

annomus_87 Member

thanks u guys. i really helps. but theres more to it then just getting blamed for. and no i don't have a therapist. it sucks to have my family there through this time of shit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.