wat to do ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mar, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mar

mar New Member

hi my name is marie and i have been so depressed lately . don,t know where else to turn ... wat bothers me most is my problems r nothing major just stupid family shit but i'm still sitting here wit a load of pills in my hand so close to takin them all so stupid i know

2. JM18

JM18 Active Member

Well do take into consideration, that any kind of drug that you take will ruin your organism in the sense, that chemicals are bad.

Most likely you, like a shitload of other people need not a shoulder to cry on, but someone who actually would listen to you, not just talk to you in order to fuck you or because they're forced to do so.

If indeed you don't have any person like that... then call up any friends, get them drunk and whine, bitch and moan as much as you want. It might actually make you feel better and you'll be able to pinpoint your depression.

In the morning you say you had a bad day and noone will ever know that you're actually depressed.

3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

its not stupid. im in a similar place myself (near the edge). dont give up. just stay strong then try to forget it. only tonight though i mean. remembering attempts can act as a trigger

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Firstly, welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you found us!

Remember that you can't compare pain, no pain is 'stupid, no pain is 'invalid', and certainly no pain is worth dying over - these things pass! If you're not happy, identify the problem and take steps to change it. Easier said than done I know, but you have to start somewhere.

Thoughts and prayer are with you!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im glad you started here you reached out for help now continue to get help
    call crisis they will just talk to you throw away your pills get rid of them so you are not tempted okay. Call crisis a real persons voice always help. Then come back here and talk to us please the emotion will pass and tomorrow will be here soon A new day just hang on but remember yu are not alone anymore we are here with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.