Watch out!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Asylum Project, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asylum Project

Asylum Project Well-Known Member

I'm scared right now, there is a Microchip that the government put in my wrist when I was born that controls my thoughts sometimes, and makes me have horrible nightmares. I think they let me see into the future, I don't know if I can trust what I am saying right now. They made me join them in the millitary, and I think the only way for me to stop these thoughts the government puts in my head is to cut the microchip out of my wrist, I need to tell you this because I think there are others out there and this needs to be seen...
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hun, these arent lucid thoughts your having. what makes you think theres a micro chip in your wrist?
    you cant just start hacking at your wrist you'll do terrible damage to yourself. have you got anyone you can call to say this to?
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Although I highly doubt that there is a microchip in your wrist, if you really want to be sure, then why not have an x-ray done or an MRI scan? I don't believe that the government has developed microchip implants as of yet.
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Is this a joke or symptom of severe mental disorder?

If it's joke, then its funny.

If it's disorder, than i suggest you to seek for help
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Who knows what the government is up to? I'd believe they're doing a lot more than most of us know.
    But also yes I'm not sure if this is a joke. With things as extreme as this Sunday it would be helpful to let us know a bit more like if you have been diagnosed with a disorder and to let us know if you're for real or not! :hug:
  6. Asylum Project

Sorry bad joke...
  7. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

I knew it was a joke from the moment I read it. My reply back to you yesterday was a joke as well, but it seems to have disappeared, which figures. Lots of my posts seem to mysteriously vanish from here.
    To the person who deleted or reported my post, I think you owe me an appology now dont ya :cool:
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe this 'joke' should have been posted in the Coffee House instead of the Crisis forum? :unsure:
  9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm all for a joke but Crisis Forum isn't really the place for it. Genuine posts by people who need help could very well be overlooked because of this.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

11. Asylum Project

Aye my bad, I'm sorry new to this forum sort of so sorry again for when I might really be in a crisis wont happen again./
  12. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? When the real crisis occurred, no one believed him... Also, you don't want the moderators to put you under moderation.
  14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

15. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Everyone makes mistakes.

In any case, welcome to SF. I hope you find us beneficial.
  16. FireBird

FireBird Well-Known Member

What I am going through is NOT a joke but is very similar to what the OP posted. Instead of the chip being in my wrist, its in my brain, my arms, and my legs. I also have nanobots that are going to either kill me (I WANT TO LIVE THOUGH) or turn me into a robot, there are sometimes cloaked FBI agents in my house, I see their shadows and hear them, there is a bomb in my neck that is capable of destroying an entire country, and finally there is this satellite that is armed with lasers that will try to shoot me if I am outside so I move around in weird ways so it won't shoot me, because I want to live. In case you are wondering, yes, I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I think these things are real even though everyone tells me they are delusions which I don't believe them. I feel it, see it, hear it, and sometimes smell it (one time when I was in an art class in college I was smelling something weird and I thought someone was gassing the room with chemical weapons). I actually FEEL being controlled by the government and during this time I feel like a robot. Sometimes they tell me to go catatonic or else something bad will happen. I pray no one makes fun of me for posting this. Also, to prove my "delusions" someone actually CALLED MY HOUSE from another board or it might be this one but I posted it a long time ago so I doubt it they called yesterday. This means the government has my Internet bugged and are tracking my internet use. Same with the phone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.