water intoxication method

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FarBeyondGone, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

method

I think i have finally found my way out. I'm going to<method> It should be painless.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Re: method

uhh... your joking right? Because that would be excruciatingly painful. That method of execution has been used by many people in the past including the Spanish inquisition and to Japanese held POW's in WW2, because it such a horribly painful way to die.
    It causes all of your cells to go into such extreme osmosis that they literally explode. Do your really think having all of the cells in your body burst simultaneously is a nice way to die?
    Not to mention the fact that having all that water in your stomach will be horribly painful ordeal in and of itself. and youd have to hold in all that liquid. So your bladder will swell up horribly, and holding in that much urine will also rupture your kidneys. So that even more pain.
    So, id suggest just not doing it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2008
  3. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Please Don't post methods or ask for them here at the site. This site is "pro" Life. I am hoping that you can talk to people here and get support. please take care and be safe.
    ari

4. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

Theres just no easy way is there

5. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

Please don't do it! Well even that they have removed the method its obvious what it is.

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

All I can say is "ouch" and "hugs"
    That's quiet literally drowning yourself. :sad:

*hugs* here if you need to chat *hugs* xx

7. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

wa**** *******ation
    Sounds epic, i want to do something very degrading, sick and painful. S*****u has always been a fantasy of mine.

But don't do it, i hate myself not U, U sound like someone who is just in pain, i genuinely hate myself and want to punish myself for this misery and worthlessness i endure.

8. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

Even painless isn't easy. Anyone whom thinks suicide is the easy way out ought to try playing Russian Roulette.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.