water water everywhere

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by nelly, Nov 22, 2009.

1. nelly

nelly Banned Member

2 days ago my house got flooded after torrential rains hit ireland. I was sitting in my wheelchair not able to move for 3 hours. Eventually I got rescued by the police who carried me to a lovely family who offered to let me stay with them. My wheelchair got rescued the next day. Since my mum and brother hung themselves ive been pretty much alone as my dad is in prison. When the floods came i wanted to die but this family who hardly know me have made their house my home. When I thought there was no good left in the world or in anybody, this family carry me up their stairs and look after me. it gives me such hope, which i never had before. There are good people out there. Im glad I got the chance to meet some good people. It has helped me beleive in life again.

2. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you?
    oh im so sorry about what happend to you...im glad that you are okay & glad you met those family...hope everything will be okay soon & back to normal...
    I never met a nice person or family before..those like family come from haven lol...I haope the world change like that and become a peaceful place....
    anyway like what I belive in "the world will not change untill you change yourself" let this family be example & rol modle for us :)
    thanks this family instad of me ;) they taking care of fa riend ;)
    take care

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

thats such a touching story i'm glad you have such a support from this family :hug: nelly

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is time of crisis or disaster you find the kindness you never thought existed I am glad you found such kindness because now you know there is hope for this world.

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but am glad that you found some kindness at rough times.

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You've got a beautifully tragic history and a gratefulness for life and people which I find amazing. You're a shining star. :hugtackles: Glad it helped you feel better.