waves of hopelessness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cail, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cail

cail New Member

i am trying to survive the longest and worst mood episode of my life. i start out being more and more hyper then get angry andyell and argue about stupid things. then i crash into horrible unrelenting hopelessness and an overwhelming desire to kill myself. this can go on for hours or days. its like being pulled under by a wave and not even knowing which way is up.i feel like two people. one person says i can not live like this, it hurts too much to be alive and i am not afraid of death, the other person says it doesnt matter to me, but it would matter to my family and i dont want to hurt them. this hopelessness is the worst thing to me. i am physically very sick and mentally sick too and nothing has helped. how do other people fight against severe hopelessness? and howdo i not give up when their is no chance of the future improving?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hun do not have a crystal ball so you don't know what future will bring you New meds on always coming out new treatments therapy hun new hope every day hugs to you

3. ash1

ash1 New Member

you have my sympathies. maybe you need to do an activity to take your mind of things. have tried to talk to someone like the samaritens. its hard work but you have to do something to make yourself better.
    seek help from a proffesional. good luck in getting better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.