*waves*

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by vulnerable, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vulnerable

vulnerable New Member

I am a 26 year old female who was diagnosed with bipolar and borderline personality disorder 13 years ago. I have a hard time dealing with this. I am on social security disability for the reasons mentioned above.

When I get depressed it is really bad. All i can think about is suicide and it hurts (physically and mentally) to even get though the day. I can just see myself cycling downwards and just grabbing on to whatever I can to keep me safe until the cycle is over.

I am in therapy and on medications, but my problem is I am so terrified to tell anyone my "true" feelings. I am so tired of hiding its so exhausting in doing so. I joined this forum to read other peoples stories and maybe be able to understand myself and get the courage to get help.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us. We can provide a place of sharing and support for you and you can also return the support as well. I am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum.

4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the forum! I'm sorry to hear you hurt so much, but I'm glad you found us. SF is a great place to find support...there are lots of caring, understanding people here. We're looking forward to seeing you around! Take care. :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun.

I hope you find some support here :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.