*waves*

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kitai16, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Um, where to start... I don't really know what to say...

I was diagnosed with depression last year for the second time, and again I tried to get through it, but recent event in my life have just ruined any progress I had made...

I'm again finding myself wondering what is the quickest and most painless why to end my life.

I have a pretty good idea, but at the same time I'm worried about the after-effects if I survived. I could lose all control over my body and then have a much much worse life than I do now. Though there is another way I've thought of too that have a less likely-hood of survival.

Also, at the same time, I still have the other part of me that says I shouldn't do it. Or it just because I'm a coward and am too afraid of the after-effects if I lived?

People seem to be out to hurt me and I really don't know why. I've never tried to hurt anyone else, I've never been in trouble with the police, I've never done drugs, smoked, or anything else that could be considered bad.

So why is stuff always happening to me? And it's not like the odd little thing, it's always something big and hurtful. I just don't understand what I could've done to deserve any of it...

Of course, I'm worried about the effect it could have on others too. I don't want to hurt anybody. But I think they'd be much better-off without me anyway, to be honest.

Well... that was a long and depressive first post. Sorry. ^_^;

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey kitai Chan.

Welcome to SF. Enjoy your time here and feel free to PM me anytime.

3. kitai16

Thank you very much.

I'm just having a browse around now. ^_^

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope you will find here the help and support you deserve. Feel free to pm me anytime.You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    :hug:
    Beret

5. kitai16

Thanks muchly. ^_^

6. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

WELCOME :)
    i hope you find what your looking for :hug:
    and btw ... you live in Liverpool... i live in St.helens! heheh :cool:

7. kitai16

Hehe, hey cool! That's not that far, is it? Haha! Well, kind of. ^_^;

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. I am glad you chose to join us and let us offer you some support. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. :hug:

9. kitai16

Thanks. ^_^

Oh, I was wondering, is there anywhere in here I can post something about women's health and stress? I'm rather worried about something and when I looked it up on Google I found some posts in random places about it being connected with stress. So I thought somewhere on here might be the best place to realyl talk about as I don't want to go posting on just any random forum. ^^;

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :hug:

11. kitai16

Thanks!

A message for everyone:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.