*waves*

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Suicidal dreamer, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, my name is Katy, I am 15, and have issues with being abused in the past, depression, PTSD, self harm and eating disorders, and have made more suicide attempts than I care to admit.
    On the Lighter Side I like chocolate digestives, Simpsons, Family Guy and House, when my moods are up I am sociable and I have a tendency to laugh waaaaaaay too long. i'm the sort of person who GENIUNELY slips on banana peels, has their keys in their hands while in tears that they've lost them, and wails that her ipod doc isnt working when it is in fact not plugged in.
    I love to read and write, and I also really like music of any kind.

Ok, I've rambled enough now,
    take care all
    katy
    xxx

2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! i hope you can laugh a lot round here! lol we have some fun things on here and sometimes we have a joke around on chat which can be a laugh too :) hope you can come here when you need to cheer up sometimes, there is always someone to talk to! PM if you ever need anyone!

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Katy. I hope you find you can be at home here with us. It is a good place to be. :hug:

4. thanks to both of you :)

5. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Heyy Katy

Welcome :biggrin: You sound cool and hope to speak to you sometime. Always here if you need to talk k?

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to sf Katy :hug:

7. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I so could have written most of that myself! The other day I couldn't work out why my ipod wasn't working. Until I realised that the headphones were in fact not even plugged into the thing. I should've been blonde.

I hope you find the site helpful when things are rough, and have a good time when things are going well.

Take care
    :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey katie:biggrin:

welcome to SF

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: Welcome to SF, Katy. :smile:

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to the forum. You will find here people who feels like you and people who will help you understand your own feelings. I hope you find a home here, like i did. Take care and please stay safe. Remember you can come whenever you need help:)

11. thankyou everybody, all your comments mean a lot-im kinda just getting the feel of the place at the moment, but i have a feeling ill stick around, and maybe even feel strong enough to post for support every now and then :p

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Katy

13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.