Way out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ralph Day, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph Day

Ralph Day New Member

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry if there are mistakes in my post. My English isn't very good enough.

I have wanted to commit suicide for a half a year, because a girl, I love, doesn't love me.

I've lost school, friends and all hopes for this half a year. Because I don't need them without her.

But every month, weak and day I postponed suicide. I assured myself that there something I need to wait. But there is not. I knew that everything had failed a long time ago and I have thought that there's another hope and I need to wait. But that wasn't true.

So that day came, I made up my mind and went to a forest in order to find a tree with proper bough, where I could tie a cord (the cord and a stool I had prepared before). I found a good tree where I could hang myself, but I couldn't do that. It's so difficult for me and now I don't know what I am to do. Before I knew that I could commit suicide and was not nervous about that, 'cause there was a way out.

Please, advise me, what I am to do.
  2. :welcome: , your English is great, talk to us we will be here to offer you support, I know all to well how you can have your death all planned out in your head and when you get to the point you can't, that's your strenght taking over.

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hello and welcome to SF Ralph. What you need is to sort out why you cant seem to find any motivation to go on. Perhaps you should contact a therapist or a shrink that would advise you on what seem to be a depression.
    Here we can only offer you comfort and befriend and try to help you as we can with each its baggage.

Hope this will help you, but you also have to put yourself on the front line. I mean get professional help as well as being here. Have you thought about it?

It wasnt your moment to die dear, your instinct to survive kicked in at the last moment for a reason. You suffer a great deal and feel lost but your inner self is fighing for your survival. You have great strenght inside, use it as an ally and together you shall see the light at the end of this tunnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.