Waynes church of Hate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im thinking of starting a new religion. You see as far as i can see all religions started with a schizophrenic who heard the voice of god and wrote them down in some sort of holy book such as say christianity, islam etc.

So why not? I am now the proclaimed messiah of my religion. You need to proclaim messages of hate to each other. You have to hate absoloutely everything. You have to bow down and hate me enough to bite me to death so i descend to a higher plain of existence then i can look down on you all and give you directions as my minions. You must renounce all love and peace and nuke every nation and planet in the solar system.

Sound absurd? Well thats exactly what religion sounds like to me. If you listen to the bible we are all guilty of incest and homosexuality is wrong. If you listen to islam, everyone who doesnt follow means your an infidel, even though mohammed says jesus was actually one of gods prophets.

Heres what i think major beliefs follow and/or mean:

Taoism: Shit happens
    Hare Krishna: Shit happens rama rama ding ding
    Hinduism: Same shit happened before
    Islam: If shit happens take a hostage
    Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
    Confucianism: Confucius says shit happens
    7th day adventist: Shit happens only on saturdays
    Church of England: Shit wont happen if i work harder
    Catholicism: If shit happens i deserve it
    Jehovah Witness: Knock Knock Shit happens
    Unitarian: What the fuck is this shit?
    Mormon:Shit happens again and again and again
    Judaism: Why does all this shit always have to happen to me?
    Rastafarinism: Lets smoke this shit
    Satanism: I eat shit and let it happen
    Evangelism: Give money or shit will happen to you
    Athiesm: There is no shit
    Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens maybe it doesnt

Nuff said

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I do not wish to possess the emotion of hate, i know that if i do , it is only myself i am hurting.
    I would rather just let it go, as it certainly has no place in a good heart.

3. Kaos General

I was making a point of how absurd i think religion is. I like it less when someone goes on and tells me how religion saved their life. Im glad it did, but i certainly dont wanna know and nor does anyone who is finding themselves suicidal or depressed because in almost every single major religion suicide will send you straight to hell. I personally think its a crock of shite and dont really like being anally fisted by someones religous beliefs.

4. me myself and i

Ghandi once said, dont quote me, but im close!! " Christianity is marvellous, its the christians you have to worry about"
    I think that spreads across all religons, yeah the bit about racism, homo phobia is pants, but i agree with Ghandi

5. Kaos General

You mean:

If Christians would really live according to the teachings of Christ, as found in the Bible, all of India would be Christian today.

or the best one i think:

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.

6. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

You have to take care of the shit on your end or it'll smell real bad.

7. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

LMAO =)
    I m no fan of mysticism either
    (am still laughing)

8. Kaos General

Duly noted and filed under i dont give a shit. Oh unless your yet another one who thinks i should shut up and keep my views to myself? Seems theres a lot of that about lately.

9. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Can't join ur religion sorry - impossible for me to hate ya :p

10. me myself and i

No chuck, feel free to vent

11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I thought 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% of religions were filled with hate anyways? :unsure:

I honestly couldn't be fucked following any sought of religion, way to much effort and you'll waste half your life doing the shit they say.

Life's best lived not thinking. lol

12. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

I find religion disturbing and a mental ilness on its own, am pretty sure it qualifies for mass psychosis but since psychology is also pretty political guess this one does not count.

........nah I wont even get started, its not worth my time honestly, I could go on and on and on and on

13. Tiredofitall

Tiredofitall Active Member

Religion of destruction? Hmmm....... I think destruction is a reaction, like when your team wins the super bowl, or maybe a way of life, but not a religion.

Self destruction? Now, there's something a lot of people can embrace, if they're not already doing so. But still, I think that is also a reaction to an event or feeling. Pinpoint the cause.