We all have two choices!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rhoderider, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhoderider

rhoderider Member

We can and do struggle and suffer everyday with mental illness as brutal as it is! Or we can choose to take our lives. I honestly and constantly think of a reason to go on living everyday. I live in hell right now as far as I am concerned. The main thoughts I have is what happens when we die? Do we go to hell? Do we just end up dead and no spiritual after life? I consider myself an Agnostic. I believe there might be a God but I don't know until it is proven to me. Anyways the only reason I'm still alive is I do have a fear of the unknown.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Is that really true though I live in hell and dislike everyday,I pray to be gone but I don't
    Think I have the courage and I'm too scared of messing it up

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

you are not alone in thinking this way, have you seen your doctor, do you have a diagnosis?
    please keep talking to us folks here, hopefully we can help in some way.

4. rhoderider

rhoderider Member

I have so many phobias, I do have a Psychiatrist but not very confident with her anymore, not sure what to do. I like her and she is good but nothing helps. I drink often to dull the anxiety. Been on many meds and tired of that game.

5. rhoderider

rhoderider Member

And I know attempting to end it all is scary as hell. We would need great courage to do it. So is that really true? I believe it is if you or me has the courage. That is a good comment. Because I think like you we don't want to end up fucked up and still alive. If there were a guaranteed painless method to end the pain many of us would have.

6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I wish that I could take back control of my life. I used to have a great mind and a wonderful life, but my brain isn't the same and I don't think that it ever will be. I'm on an antidepressant and am going to keep taking it. Maybe it will do some good. I used to be strong and confident, but now it feels like the whole world is closing in on me and I'm trying real hard to fight that feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.