we are all one

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by hi my name is, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

i just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that you do not need a mirror to see yourself, in fact you don't need to look at another human to see yourself. you are everything. the life you influence to the life that influences you is all.. you. your pet is you, the tree is you, the grass is you, the weed is you. (wait did i just say the same thing?) let me give you an example of how you take care of yourself when you can't take care of yourself. I was feeling very depressed not too long ago and had decided it was time to go. leave for good. i quit my job and lied to my parents that i was still going. in my time off i went to wal mart and home depot to check the prices of my needed supplies to off myself and to know there location. On one of the days i was at "work" i went to wal-mart to go put some needed supplies on layaway as i didn't have the money at the time. i knew once i had these things back there i was on my sure way out of here. holding supplies in my hand walking towards layaway i asked an employee to come help me. then i heard the worst (best) words of my life " we are not accepting layaway right now, only moving things out" in hindsight, i realize that a greater influence loved me so much that it gave me the opportunity to hold off, and keep trying. i want everyone to know that I love you all because we are in fact the oldest and dearest of friends, and some of you don't even know it, yet. a time will come when we all will realize this truth and the pain and fear of ourselves will go away. this is also why love is so important, because only love will try and find what is best for everybody, realizing what's best for everyone is best for the self.
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

only problem with that idea is not everybody would agree.
  3. hi my name is

namaste, in lak'ech, the golden rule. ain't there for nothing
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You got it! A wonderful realization hm? :hugtackles:
  5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

You do not have any rights to love all people. All peole do not want to come loved. You do not have also rights to keep your own life view to way what is right for others. People have rights to chooce way what they want and what THEY keep right.

I meet interesting community where another always knew what was best for others. There was people who knew what others think and what they should think.

People who love others let them be like they are and do not trying to change them.
  6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

"what is best for everybody"

That is dangerous weapon. That is something which take your personality out of you. "Them" who say what is best for everybody take your will, your thoughts, your feelings and eat you piece by piece untill you are invisible part of "everybody". That is only one other way to control people.
  7. hi my name is

samko you have to calm down a little bit. i am only stating my belief. and what the heck is that that i'm not allowed to love everyone? it doesn't mean that i would die for everyone. it's only the recognition of the eternal spirit that we all share that i have the love for. and what i mean what is best for everyone?? think about that. when you love someone you listen for what is best for them.. that is pretty obvious but thanks for explaning my point: ) left field on trying to change people. and fromthatshow.. i'm glad you are experiencing the unity it's simply amazing!
  8. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Hi, my name is Chris

That was beautiful. Thank-you. :hugtackles:

Your life and belief system is different to most, but I want you to know I love you too and I accept you, I'm here if you ever need to talk. I too believe love is the most important thing.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm sorry so many people attack you in this community. I think I read you got tattoos. What tattoos did you get? :) My name is Chris, I'm a guy. I don't have any tattoos, what are they like?

BTW have you been through any forms of abuse? I see you talk about abuse quite a bit. If you wish to pm instead you may. I mean you no harm though I'm a bit strange.
  9. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

No offense but I think you need to learn what love is. Love means you would do anything for a person, you wouldn't let them down, and you will stand by them even if they let you down. Love takes time to grow. Do you think you love criminals? Or politicians? Or businessmen? I don't want to hear that you love me either because you don't even know who I am. You are assuming that all people are good, and decent, and deserving of love. Not all people are. And also, a stranger is not me, a plant is not me, I am me and I am unique. You are you and you are unique. A tree is unique, in it's own right. And your story about trying to kill yourself and failing and what you took out of it makes you sound very delusional.

I know you meant well with this thread but people will take it the wrong way, coming from somebody they don't even know. It's like how Jesus says "love your enemies". It's just not practical, or wise. Love an enemy and he will tear you down and leave you there. It doesn't mean you should hate your enemy, it means you be smart, and practical, and defend yourself.

And don't tell me to calm down like you did Sammako. He was totally right in what he said, and said it without anger or malice. You clarified by saying that you love the spirit of people, which is okay I guess, but don't for a second say you love people themselves. Like Sammako said, not everyone wants love, especially if it's from a stranger/strangers. It is insulting. This isn't mean, or cruel, or being a bastard, it is just freedom.

I am not trying to be mean or harsh here, I am trying to bring you back to reality. Love the idea of humanity if you like, but please don't go around saying you love everyone. Love is a special thing, and should be reserved for certain people and not broadcasted, or you devalue it. What is special about loving a partner if you say you can love a stranger? I can't force you to change your mind, so think it if you think you must, but don't say it. You'll piss people off.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Sammakko may be she.
  11. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Do not tell me what to do especially if you do not even know what I feel. It is like I am not chooce to belive, take or share any kind of eternal spirit with anyone or with any place OK? Your believings does not have anything to do with my believings and we are not any connection by that. I also not be brother or sister of anyone. I am not friend of anyone. Your believings may insult my believings. You did not listen or understand what I said. If you did you have had noticed your reply was not love at all. You did not accept who I am, which are my believings or what is best for me.

You wrote:
    You assume, telling me "facts", demand, say who we are, what is going to happend, control, fake promises....

Those are your believings, which are nothing to do with me. You can believe so but do not come demand and put me to your order.
  12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Everyone has a right to their own beliefs, but not everyone feels the same way. Please don't criticize other people for what they believe; just because they believe something differently than you doesn't mean they're wrong.
  13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

14. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Who is criticize religion or believings?

I just said to hi my name is believe what person want but leave me outside of it.

Think about it. I am gonna die sooner or later. I do not want to wake up 'when god come wake up all deads or what ever'. If we playing imagine game they wake me up because THEY believe so they have got one piss of mad heck hell fight with me then :evil:
    Keep hands off at my grave :mortdesinos:
  15. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I am closing this thread as it has continued to be "argumentative". And please, once a moderator has asked that everyone respect each other's beliefs, do not continue to explain what you meant, thereby continuing the argument.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.